Friday 23 January 2015

Healthy Chocolate Milkshake Recipie!




Today I wanted to show you guys a chocolate milkshake that tastes amazing but is healthier than your usual chocolate milkshake. I know this is whta everyone says, but one of my new years resolutions is to eat healthier. I wanted to have some treats but I had to make sure they were good for me. When I found this chocolate milkshake recipie on Niomi Smart's blog I knew I had to try it. I changed some ingredients to suit me and I can't believe how good it tastes, so I thought I would show you guys my version of Niomi's chocolate milkshake.


Ingredients:

1 Frozen Banana
1 tbsp Maca Powder
1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1 tbsp Nutmeg/Cinnamon
1 cup Almond Milk
2 Ice Cubes

How to make this milkshake:

This is so simple to make as there are only 3 steps!

1. Add your almond milk, ice cubes and almond butter to your blender ( I use a nutri bullet which is £99.95 but I got it in the sale for £55.95), blend them together.

2. Next add your frozen banana, maca powder, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Blend them with your other mixture.

3. Pour your milkshake into a glass and enjoy!

Thankyou so much for reading this blog if you enjoyed please share this on twitter, facebook or instagram. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment